Returns - Shipping - Warranty & Repairs - Manuals - FAQ
ReturnsFree Returns (within the US)
We offer free returns for all watches in new condition purchased on our website. There’s no restocking fee and return shipping is free. You have 14 days from the day you receive your shipment to postmark your items for return. For US customers, simply include any items you don’t want in a box and use the pre-paid return label included in your original shipment. Then drop off the box to any local post office or include it with your daily outgoing mail.
If you lose your return label, don't worry. Just email us here and include the below information so we can send you another label.
- Order Number
- Item to be Returned
- Reason for Return
Items marked as Final Sale are not eligible for return or exchange.
At this time, we are unable to offer pre-paid return labels to our customers outside the US or cover the cost of return shipping, but we still accept international returns. You have 14 days from the day you receive your shipment to postmark your items for return. Simply include any items you don’t want in a box and send it to us using your preferred courier service. Please declare it as “9801 - US GOODS RETURNING” on your commercial invoice. Make sure to keep the tracking number for your records. As soon as we receive your return, we will refund your order minus any shipping charges.
Please send your returns to:
500 Enterprise Drive
Flower Mound, TX 75028
We are unable to process exchanges right now. If you would like to exchange a product, please return the original item(s) for a full refund and place a new order.
Once we receive your return, please allow 5 business days for your return to be processed and then 5-10 business days for your bank to post the refund to your account. Your refund will be credited to the same card used to make the original purchase. We’ll send you an email when our team has processed your refund so you know it’s on the way.
Free Ground Shipping (US Orders Over $100)
We currently offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $100 within the continental U.S. When placing your order, simply select the "Free Shipping" option during checkout.
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours, pending any credit card verification. Shipping times may vary, but rest assured we work our hardest to get you your order as quickly as possible. Please note, we do not ship on the weekend or holidays. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes at this time.
Below are some estimated costs and delivery times for express and international shipments (varies by location):
*Prices may vary.
Due to COVID 19 some shipping carries have been experiencing delays. The international shipping cost does not include import taxes. These fees are the buyer’s responsibility.We offer priority shipping to our international customers to ensure you get your order within 5-7 business days. Shipping times may vary, but rest assured we work our hardest to get you your order as quickly as possible.
Taxes & Customs
Import duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are your responsibility and will be collected from you by the carrier upon delivery. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs are prior to purchase. Duty & Taxes Calculator
Warranty & Repairs
All BREDA watches come with a two year warranty. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects of the watch movement. This warranty does not cover damage caused by wear and tear. Any manufacturer defects covered by our warranty will be repaired at no cost or a replacement watch will be provided. For repairs that fall outside this warranty, additional costs may be incurred. To send your watch in for repair, please fill out the repair form online and send us a notification that your watch is on the way.
BREDA watches are water resistant, but not waterproof. This means they are humidity protected and can endure water splashes from washing your hands or being caught in the rain, but should not be submerged into water.
The process is simple. Print out the repair form, pack your watch securely in an empty box and ship it using your preferred shipping carrier. We recommend shipping it without the original packaging and in a small box to save on shipping costs and to use a shipping service with a tracking number. The shipping costs to and from our service center are your responsibility, but we handle all the repairs and parts at no additional cost to you. Once we receive your watch and repair it, we will send you an email with an invoice for your return shipping costs. You can pay it directly online via credit card. As soon as the invoice is paid, you will receive tracking for your shipment back.
Ship your repairs to:
BREDA Repair Services
500 Enterprise Drive
Flower Mound, TX 75028
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, just email us here and we would be happy to help.
Setting the Time
- Pull crown out to the 1st position.
- Turn the crown to set your desired time.
- Push the crown back in to the normal position.
Download watch sizing guide here.
FAQI just received my watch, it isn't working, help!
- If you've just received your watch and it isn't working, make sure that the battery saver has been removed. Most watches have a red or clear plastic stopper in the crown of the watch. Once the stopper is removed, set the time and push the crown back in completely so it is pressed against the watch face. If the watch still isn't working, please contact us here.
- You can have a local jeweler or watch repair technician remove the links to size your watch or you can send the watch to us for servicing. You would be responsible for the freight charges if you sent your watch in to us for sizing.
- If you are in the US, we are more than happy to send you a replacement battery at no charge, and you can take your watch to a local jeweler to have the battery replaced. Click here to request a battery.
- BREDA watches are not waterproof, but they are water resistant. If you have accidentally exposed your watch to water, you can send it in for servicing and repair. Click here to send your watch in for repair.
- There are many reasons why a watch may start to lose time, but the best way to diagnose the problem is for you to send the watch in for servicing. All BREDA watches have a two year warranty, so please allow us the opportunity to repair your watch under the terms of the warranty. Please follow the instructions on the service page to send your watch in for repair.
- The warranty covers the repair service charges and the cost of replacement parts. The shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
- A watch repair can take up to two weeks (from the date we receive the watch), but it may take longer if we have to order special parts for your watch. Someone from our team will contact you with the exact details once your watch has been examined.
- Yes, you are able to clean your leather band with the use of a damp cloth and mild leather cleaner. Please do not use water to clean your band as this can cause damage to the leather.
- Our watches are made of mixed metals, but if you have any concerns regarding a particular metal, please contact us directly.
All of our watch manuals can be found on our website using the below link. Click on the image that matches the face of your watch for the correct instructions.
- Please contact the retailer you purchased the watch from about their return and refund policy. We are unable to accept returns for watches not purchased directly on our website. We unfortunately cannot issue a refund for a watch purchased from a different retailer.
- Watches may be returned up to 14 days from the date of shipment for a full refund. We offer free returns for all US customers. Please click here to see our full return policy.
- Once we receive your watch, it can take up to 15 days to process the return and refund the money to your credit card. For international orders, please allow for additional transit time.
- Import duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are your responsibility and will be collected from you by the carrier upon delivery. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs are prior to purchase. Duty & Taxes Calculator
- If you are interested in becoming a retailer of BREDA Watches, please contact us directly for more information.