- Written by Super User
- Category: Customer Care
- Published: 10 September 2013
- Hits: 349
All Breda watches for repair or warranty servicing should be sent to the Breda Watch Service Center following the instructions below:
You must securely package and ship the timepiece pre-paid and insured for the full purchase price through USPS First Class or Priority Mail to the following address:
PO. Box 59229
Dallas, Texas - 75229
Please include the following information and documents with your watch:
- Copy of original invoice (Must have date of purchase)
- A completed warranty service form:
- A cashiers check or money order (made out to Watch Service) to cover Shipping and Handling for your returned watch (OR) to pay by Credit Card, fill out your card information on the warranty service form. Please do not send cash.
48 continental U.S - $8.00
Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands - $20.00
International - $36.00
- Please do not include your gift box or any outside packaging when sending your watch for service. It will not be returned.
- Failure to make prior payment arrangements will result in your item being sent back COD (Cash on Delivery).